Has your hoverboard / Segway / Balance board stopped working or is not working correctly? We can repair it for you even if you did not purchase it from us through our Hoverboard Postage inspection repair service.
We cover Northern Ireland, Ireland and the UK with hoverboard / Segway / Balance board repair
You Can drop your board into for free and we will diagnose the problem and cost to repair it, you are under no obligation to have any repair carried out.
If you cannot drop the hoverboard into our shop you can use this Postage inspection repair service, which covers the postage to us and return. We sort all this out for you.
How to book your board to be repaired with our postage service
We have a simple 5 step repair process.
1) Purchase the Hoverboard Postage inspection repair service for £25.00, we take the billing address you enter as the collection address for the board, if you have an alternative collection address please provide this in the notes section.
2) Pack the board securely making sure the charger is also securely packed within the box.
3) Once the order is processed, within 6hrs we will email you a postage label, you will need to be able to print so you will need access to a printer, attach this to your parcel and take this to any drop-off point which is convenient to you which will be detailed in the email we send you, (i.e. local post office, local grocery store)
4) The board when it arrives with us will be inspected. If there is a fault, we will provide you a quote for the repair by email or call you.
5) You simply decide if you want us to go ahead and fix the board. You will then pay for the additional cost for the repair. We will carry out the repair and send the board back to you within 8 days. If you decide not to go ahead, we will send your board back.
Need to talk with us? No problem call us on Tel: 028 87 746110